The school's canteen is a FOOD PARADISE!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the food there!!! It was worth waiting ! Ahahas(:
I made a fool out of myself again today.I didn't get to grab a bite before my lecture today and I was like SOO hungry. While the lecturer was talking, my stomach suddenly growled so loudly that even the people sitting 3-4 chairs down could hear it and they all turned to look at me. It was a mass lecture and so it wasn't only my class! Then Darren started to make fun of me and asking me to go eat something so that my stomach won't distrupt the lesson again.Hahas, I was embarrassed to the MAXXzz( as Clarissa would say)!
Oral Communication was fun today! Actually, all lessons were fun and it seems to be "falling day" cos everyone seems to be falling. Mila Lim fell down today during lessons and got a big gash with blood and all! And she was wearing killer heels! Then I tripped over the curb while walking to the cca thingy and so Clarissa asked me to walk on the inner side and she walked ont the outer. And she tripped too! Gosh, such an unlucky day!
And Daryl was ever so nice today! Just because he had a suddenly craving to eat mentos, he bought 1 tube from 7-11 which costs $1.10 and only ate 1 piece. I finished up the rest of it as he didn't want it anymore. Haas, he should have bought it from some other place that is cheaper la! I told him "if u just wanted to eat 1 piece, u might as well tell the auntie that u just want 1 piece and just charge u for that piece itself wich would cost abt 5 cents. And u ended up paying $1.10!" Anyway, what's his lost is my gain! Hahas((: 